Friday, February 23, 2007

Snorting coke, SNL-style

Brit is still in rehab, so I'm moving on to a blind item about an SNL star that likes to snort coke at the after parties.

Hmmm.........

Well, I refuse to believe it's Amy Poehler. She's thin, but she's too cool for coke. And too naturally funny. I mean, I don't know her personally, but I like to think she is as funny in real life as she is on the show. I read a print interview with her and she was hilarious. That counts! And she's married to Gob Bluth. I mean, that proves it! Proves what, you ask? I have no idea.

Little Amy story: when my sister and I were on our way to see Ms. Keri Russell in the off-Broadway play Fat Pig, I thought I saw Amy on a street corner talking on her cell. So I turn to my sister and say, "That's Amy Poehler!" My sister was like, "Um, we're doing 70+ in this cab, how could you tell?" Well, I know. It was her. Maybe.

Daryl Hammond? Nah.

Keenan? No way. Doesn't coke make you really thin?

I don't think it's Maya. Granted, she did have a nasty case of bed bug infestation in her new apartment last year. That would send me to drugs. And booze. And I think I would cry for hours on end. I once thought I had bed bugs in my apartment. I was consumed with cleaning and almost bought a new mattress. Instead, I just hired an exterminator. Cheaper!

Maybe it's Andy Samberg. He did come up with "Laser Cats" and "Lazy Sunday."

No comments: