Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Frisco Jones and Richie's ex

Oh my gravy!

Yes, that is the dumbest thing I've ever said and I blame Rachael Ray because she says it all the time. And it's just so annoying that I had to share. I really can't stand her.

Anyway, this is big news. Jack Wagner and Heather Locklear went to the Dreamworks Night Before party on Saturday. Together. The former Melrose Place co-stars showed up holding hands. In public.

Now, I used to have a huge crush on Jack Wagner when he was Frisco Jones on General Hospital. In retrospect, it isn't one of my better crushes. He sported some seriously weird hair and his clothes were always way too bright, but he sang cheesy love songs and fell in love with Felicia, and since Luke and Laura were off the show I was desperate for a new "It" couple. Don't judge me!

Since leaving GH, he's hopped on to another soap....I want to say a CBS soap. Yeah, that sounds right. Not sure if he's still on, because I don't watch CBS soaps. They always seemed so low-budget to me. And this is coming from someone who watched Marlena become possessed by the devil on Days of Our Lives. Who am I to judge? Well, ME. That's who!

Jack and his GH co-star, Kristina Wagner, ended up getting married. Then she had a nervous breakdown and had to leave the show. Or she left the show before they got married. I'm fuzzy on the details, but I think he cheated on her and she left to freak out for a while. Wagner had some kind of power back then. I probably would have freaked out too. He sang "All I Need" for goodness sakes! And I believe I owned the 45 of that song because I was just that lame.

So, here he is canoodling with Heather at this big party and I come to find out he and Kristina filed for divorce in 2005. Well, in my mind, Frisco and Felicia are still together and he's still a detective(or maybe a police officer)and she's still annoying and talks in a weird little girl/druggie voice. It's the only way I can go on!

I wonder what David Spade thinks about this exciting turn of events.

No comments: