Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Carol Channing in rehab

Or Ms. Spears. But that Dollar Store wig she threw on her big bald head the other day reminded me of Carol. Sorry Carol.

Apparently, Brit's dad convinced her to check into Promises. Uh-oh. That place looks like a resort to me. Granted, I don't vacation much, but Malibu is quite lovely and I'm sure the inside is much more swank then the Comfort Inn in PA or the Marriott Hotel in Stamford, CT. Just a hunch.

I do wish Brit the best because she has two children to care for and a comeback album to record. She's got a full plate, and she shouldn't be wasting time puking in limos and shaving off her extensions. Isn't that what she did? I didn't think her real hair was that long.

And that I think about the length of Britney's hair proves that this has been a horrible February sweeps! You hear me, Greg Daniels?!?!

No comments: