Friday, February 02, 2007

She hates everything he says, he does

Yes, I've had Ms. Carey's song, "Heartbreaker," in my head all day after hearing it on the radio last night. Stop haunting me, Mariah!

So, she's on the cover of Playboy. She doesn't go nude, but all you have to do is google photos of her at any benefit or award show and you pretty much see everything anyway. Girl hates to wear clothes that fit or cover up her fake breasts and her bajingo! Trashy.

In an interview, Mimi talks about how she thinks Eminem is obsessed with her and she can't understand why. And, no, she did not sleep with him. What? Why are you still talking about Eminem? He isn't talking about you. Next she'll be saying that Derek Jeter sends her a dozen red roses every other day and two dozen on weekends and holidays. And, if I were to find out he still harbored feelings for her, I would denounce baseball and throw myself off the bleachers at Yankee Stadium. Is that over-reacting?

Oh, and Mimi, they are called pants. Wear them sometime. And I don't mean those nasty jeans that barely cover your cooch and look painted on. Hmph!

No comments: