Monday, February 05, 2007

Lighting up with Keanu

You know that's what Jennifer Aniston did when she invited Keanu Reeves to her place. Then she proceeded to bitch and moan about Brangelina, scarf a bag of Lay's Sour Cream and Onion, and prank call Gwyneth. Poor Keanu never stood a chance.

Look, I'm all for celebrity hookups. Joining two names together wastes roughly 5 seconds of my work day, and it beats making copies. Kennifer, perhaps? Or maybe Raniston? Eh. Not that great.

Jen, honey, what the hell? I could see if this was back during the Speed days. Keanu was all kinds of buff and looked like he bathed on a regular basis. He reinvented a basic white tee as far as I'm concerned.

But, let's face facts: he looks gross now and his movie career is as bad as yours. Brad will not be envious of this. Unless, of course, he is a huge Bill and Ted fan, which I can totally see. But at the most, all he would want is an autographed dvd and a lesson in playing air guitar.

Oh, I'm bored with this already.

No comments: