Thursday, February 15, 2007

Felicity's child will not be a bastard

And that's because Ms. Keri Russell got married yesterday.

Kind of gross to do it on Valentine's Day, but whatevs. I love Keri and I love Felicity and anyone who said the show sucked or that she looked ridiculous with short hair or believed those asinine stories about the ratings dropping because she cut her hair can SUCK IT.

So, yeah, Keri will give birth this summer and I'm sure the child will be stunning. I hope it's a girl so she can have her mother's glorious locks. I imagine if she has a boy his hair will be like James Tupper's(the incredibly good-looking guy that left his wife for Anne Heche). So, bottom line is that Keri Russell's child will be gorgeous.

Now, if she had a child with Scott Speedman, it would be the MOST BEAUTIFUL BABY IN THE WORLD. EVER. Yes, even more beautiful then Shiloh.

And all this talk of beautiful people and their beautiful babies is depressing me. Time to read about Jon Bon Jovi hating on Denise Richards. Because, really, can you blame him?

No comments: