Thursday, October 30, 2008

Someone is wreaking havoc on the DWTS set

Is Cloris that pissed about getting the boot? What about Karina? She looked irate when she and Rocco were voted off a few weeks ago.

Someone is brewing some evil spells on the set of Dancing with the Stars, because a 2nd dancer, Lacey Schwimmer, has been diagnosed with endometriosis. This comes days after Julianne Hough announced she would undergo an appendectomy related to the condition.

I can see Susan Lucci digging deep into her Erica Kane persona and 'accidentally' pulling hair from fellow contestants to create spells that would sideline them. If anyone knows how to stop someone dead in their tracks, it's Erica Kane. She'll cut a bitch.

So far, no word on whether Lacey will have to be replaced with another dancer. Oh my gosh, they should totally get Darrin Henson, who made that video "Darrin's Dance Grooves" that I always used to see on MTV. Or, maybe Lacey's partner, Lance Bass, can make a call to Britney to fill in. I would love them to recreate her 'Oops, I Did It Again' video, complete with cheesy dialogue between Brit and the astronaut.

Sue me, I used to watch videos.

No comments: