Thursday, October 02, 2008

Brange in NYC

The Newmaniums's (ha!) Brady Bunch arrived in New York last night as Angie prepares for the premiere of her Oscar-buzzworthy new film, The Changeling.

All seems right in the world when the couple that just can't stop having kids settles back in the US for a quick visit. My sinuses seem more controlled and there is a definite spring in my step. Brange heals all ills.

Or is it just the uppers I've been popping? Hmmmm?

Anyway, rumors have been swirling for weeks that Angie is not doing well after giving birth to Knox and Vivienne in July. Postpartum depression seems to have a hold on her and is making her life a living hell.

Or could it be the fact that she has 6 kids under the age of 7? Good gracious, I need a nap just thinking about dealing with Maddox's jealousy issues. I wonder if anyone has been written on in permanent marker "by accident" yet...hmmmm? Maddox looks like he doesn't play around and may cut someone if his sleep patterns are disturbed by crying babies.

I hear ya, Mad. Babies are the worst.

Best of luck on surviving in the Big Apple! Brad, meet me at Bungalow 8 tonight.

No comments: