Friday, October 10, 2008

Let J and Jay make you over

The CW has ordered a pilot of Operation Fabulous, a new makeover show starring Miss J and Jay Manuel of America's Next Top Model. Tyra will be an executive producer.

The concept is for the two to travel the country and give women makeovers. In some towns, five participants will be chosen to have complete transformations: clothes, hair, and makeup.

I'll give it a shot, because I do love What Not to Wear and Tim Gunn's Guide to Style. I don't watch ANTM, but I have seen the two judge celebrities on E!'s Fashion Police. Get out your claws, because they are C-A-T-T-Y. Meow. I'm sure they will have to reign it in on this show.

Or, maybe they won't and people will tune in to see how many women they make cry per episode. You know Tyra would love that.

No comments: