Friday, October 03, 2008

SNL all over this mess

Did you watch the debate last night? I did. Well, the first hour of it. Then I had to TiVo It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia because that show is hilarious and Holla! to all of my Philly readers. I'm thinking the Phillies will sweep. And you?

Well, as I was tabulating how many times Gov. Palin used the work 'heck,' SNL was busy planning a VP debate sketch for this Saturday. Sources have confirmed to People Magazine that Queen Latifah has been booked to play last night's moderator, Gwen Ifill. Love it. All hail the Queen! And all hail Tina Fey, who will have to be back for her spot on impersonation of Gov. Palin. Classic.

Anne Hathaway hosts and The Killers are the musical guest.

And I would like to give a shout out (like, from the 90s) to Celebrity Skewer reader, Erin. She is friends with resident Diva and The Hills Recapper, Jessica. The two are aspiring wedding planners, don't you know? I expect their clientele to be high profile and for an invite to be extended to me. No pressure, though.

And, if the pieces fall nicely into place, they will one day be planning my wedding to a Mr. John Krasinski.

Let's hope it's the one from The Office.

No comments: