Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Hills and some other thoughts

I've been really busy at work and haven't been updating on all that is happening in the world of entertainment. I hate multi-tasking, so I'll blame that. Or, that I am so distraught over the Guy/Madge divorce that I haven't been able to sleep, eat, or think properly. Which should I go with?

Anyway, let's get on with this week's installment of the The Hills recap:

So, pure laziness kept me from posting a recap of last week's episode. I basically only had two real comments anyway: 1. Audrina is clearly an avid skinnydipper (which we should've figured) and 2. Lauren should never experiment with hats again.

Tonight, we're in Cabo for Brody's birthday extravaganza. Let's get started.

Isn't Lo noticeably missing from this trip? She should be frolicking in the ocean like the other girls. Where is she?

Thanks to Doug, the wise sage, for sharing his knowledge in the hot tub with the boys. PS, four dudes in a hot tub...?

I see Justin's going for the greaser John Travolta hairstyle while on vacay. Interesting.

What is the combined IQ of the girls Doug ushered into the house? I don't think there are any doctors in that group.

Who is more orange, Stephanie or Heidi? I think Heidi wins tonight.

I don't want to see Spencer stretching after a workout. Or ever.

I'm beyond over the Audrina-Justin Bobby storyline. Will we ever be free of JB? Judging from next week's scenes, it doesn't look like it.

Is everyone excited to catch the sneak peek of Whitney's new show during the after show? Eh, I'm not. Maybe I'll catch it on YouTube.

No comments: