Thursday, October 09, 2008

Lauren Bacall can get away with this

The woman has been around the block, seen the craziness of Hollywood for decades, and knows from whacked-out. So it should come as no surprise that she thinks Tom Cruise is a "maniac." HA! Preach it, sister!

Ms. Bacall was interviewed for the current Elle Magazine profile on Nicole Kidman and talked about how unhappy Nic was while they filmed the movie Dogville together in 2003...two years after the Cruise/Kidman marriage bit the dust. Hmmm....Nic was still unhappy two years later? Was it about Tom or was it about Eyes Wide Shut? I am still deeply troubled by the fact that I spent money on that piece of crap. And the piano score? STOP IT! Gave me a migraine. What a nightmare.

But enough about me.

LB also says she "can't understand the way he conducts his life." You and me, both. I mean, what's with the shoe lifts and making Katie get that boyish haircut? Yikes. And I hear that he doesn't let Suri play with other kids. That's healthy. Maybe Rule #1 of being the poster child of Scientology is that you can't have friends. Poor Suri.

No comments: