Monday, December 11, 2006

Mmmm.....drugs

Nicole Ritchie's diet plan has been exposed!

First, smoke some weed. Then, pop a Vicodin. You'll be way too tired to eat. EVER.

Way to kill the munchies, Nicole! Such a smart girl.

Dummy was pulled over in Burbank early this morning when two separate 911 calls told of a driver getting on to the Ventura Freeway via an exit ramp. When police caught up to her, she was in the carpool lane, talking on her cellphone, while keeping her foot on the brake.

When you see a job description in your local newspaper looking for someone who can "multi-task," this is what they mean. I bet Nicole would make a great Administrative Assistant.

I couldn't do a thing on Vicodin when I hurt my back a few months ago. Or my neck. One of those. Of course, it was really the generic kind, and it made me more jumpy then tired, but still. I knew not to drive. Unless it was for an ice cream run. DUH.

Nicole was listed at an ample(for a child)85 pounds. I think my left leg weighs that much.

I bet if she had a convertible, she would just float right out of the car. The girl just isn't right.

Maybe this experience will get her in the studio where she and papa Lionel can record a duet. Fingers crossed, everyone!!

Maybe Paris and Brit will sing backup. Ooooh.

No comments: