Friday, December 15, 2006

Golden Globes

I love the Golden Globes. I really do. They are so much more fun then the Oscar's. Don't usually go on for days, either.

BUT, they really need to change the Best Supporting categories for television. They lump series, made-for-tv-movie and mini-series together. It's ridiculous.

Three words: Krasinski was robbed.

I am thrilled, though, that The Office and Steve Carell were nominated. Steve is up for Best Actor(which he won last year, and which I had to hear my friend whine and moan about because he is a snob and still hates the American version of The Office - ass!)along with Zach Braff, Jason Lee, Alec Baldwin, and Tony Shaloub. I would love to see a repeat from Steve, who is nothing short of brilliant, but I would be happy with anyone EXCEPT Shaloub. We all know he peaked as Antonio on Wings.

Brad was nominated for Babel, and I'm not bitter AT ALL that I don't have bleacher seats for the show. Because, you know, I could walk down any street in Stamford on any given day and bump into him(or someone that looks like him). Because life is fair like that.

SUCK IT, Beverly Hills Hotel. Thanks for ruining my dream of more photo ops and sunburn. HATE!

No comments: