Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Grief requiring a tetanus shot

Because if this is true, then God help her.

Rumor has it that Jennifer Aniston met K-Fed at Club Citrus and didn't run away.

Say it with me know: WHAT?

Honey, I know you are still in mourning over Brad preferring Angie's cookie, but please. This is reprehensible.

Stay far away from that baby maker. He is nothing but trouble. And bad fashion sense.

Maybe she just thought he was the dj and she was trying to request Maddie's "Love Don't Live Here Anymore." Poor Jen.

Look, I mourn losing Brad to Angie, too. BUT, I don't talk to nasty-ass losers with no talent. I just work with them. Thank you! I'll be here all week!

Jen, go to Courtney's house and mix up a gallon of margaritas instead. I hear her new show, Dirt is horrible. Drown your sorrows like good girls.

No comments: