Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I want world peace and another drink

Tara Connor is a big ole' mess. And I love it!

The reigning Miss USA has been druggin', whorin', and drinkin' for the past several months....and people were not happy. Including Donald Trump. What a buzzkill, Donald!

He and his bad rug held a press conference today where he stated that Tara would be able to keep her crown and was going to seek treatment for her Girls Gone Wild behavior. Well okay, then! Have fun.

Look, I get it. She's from a small town in Kentucky, she wins Miss USA, moves to New York, and suddenly she's realizing that there is more to life then volunteer work and public appearances. We've all been there, Tara. I used to live the life of a beauty queen, but I started getting wasted and hanging out with celebrities. It was too much.

Now I spend my days impatiently waiting for one more person to come up to my desk and complain about the food for our Department Holiday party. It's so much more fun then underage drinking and snorting coke. Really.

Good luck to Tara in rehab. May she meet a nice therapist who will convince her not to have sex with Donald. Because, I kind of get the feeling that in addition to the rehab, that was another part of the deal letting her keep the crown.

And, just EW!

No comments: