Friday, December 29, 2006

Maybe this one will have a better name

Julia Roberts is pregnant with baby #3. Miraculously, the world didn't stop spinning.

Ummm.....yeah, so another baby. I know she had a rough time with her twins, Hazel and Phinnaeus, towards the end of the pregnancy, so I hope she has an easier time of it now.

(Yes, Virginia, even bitter people can have moments of weakness. And they are called "wishing others well.")

The baby is due in the summer, and I hope that Jules feels she can take a nice sabbatical from movies after the birth. I'm sure she will be busy trying to keep the twins from "accidentally" hitting the new kid with one of their toys, or writing on it's face with a permanent marker.

Wow. That sounds exhausting.

And who would have thought she and her husband, Danny, would still be together, much less having a third child together? NOT ME!

Score one for Horseface.

3 comments:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Are you forgetting Julia's top notch performance in the DMB video? I know you were a huge fan and requested that it be played on TRL...

JP said...

EW!!!!! Thanks for reminding me of a Dave lapse in judgement. She ruined the song for me....although, admittedly, not one of my faves to begin with.