Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Everybody hates Patty Heaton

Well, not EVERYBODY. I mean, I don't hate her. I just don't like her. A friend of mine can't stand her. BUT, he also doesn't like the NBC version of The Office, so clearly his views aren't to be trusted.

The whole Everybody Loves Raymond phenomenon went right over my head. I guess it's because I am bombarded by my parents on a daily basis and didn't need to see it played out on television. That's also why I don't watch House. The guy is a grouch. See: my father. Live with it daily, Hugh Laurie! Don't need to see it with a click of the remote.

Now, Ms. Kathy Griffin doesn't like Patty, either. Kathy was quoted as saying she doesn't like Patty's conservative views on gays and stem cell research when she attended a charity event at the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center earlier this month. I love a good celebrity feud! Kathy told the mostly gay audience that Patty is not to be trusted because she "hates you gays." Ouch!

Kathy also doesn't like it when Her Gays stab her in the back. I'm with you, Kathy! Your Gays were just looking for a little publicity. You are better off just hanging out with Lance and his boyfriend. Patty wouldn't approve, but whatever.

Man, I hate going back to work after a Holiday. Or any day, really.

No comments: