Thursday, July 02, 2009

Where has the time gone?

This week has gotten away from me. What with all the MJ coverage, a sale on Edy's at CVS, and the Yanks playing good baseball, I don't know which end is up.

But, you guys, Kevin Jonas got engaged. OMG! Can you believe it?

GAG! Next!

Neil Patrick Harris did such a good job hosting the Tony's, word is he has been asked to host the Emmy's in September. Love you, Neil. That would be fab and would help heal the painful memory of the five reality hosts from last year. Ugh. Still dry heave at the thought.

Unfortunately, I won't be trying for red carpet bleacher seats this year. In fact, I won't even be watching the ceremony live. (Don't fail me, TiVo!) On September 20th, I will be at Gillette Stadium watching U2 on fold out chairs and cursing people that are tall. Word to all: I will cut anyone that gets on another person's shoulders and blocks my view. You have been warned, dumb girls with dumb boyfriends who will tailgate in the parking lot and then try to make life miserable for those of us who are too old to put up with your crap. Old bitches can be scary and I will not tolerate nonsense.

Happy 4th, everyone!

No comments: