Friday, July 10, 2009

Sam Ronson hates celebrity home tours

This reminds me of when I went on one with a friend years ago. We drove by the Menendez home and some people that were out on the balcony gave us the finger.

Anyway, Samantha Ronson's home in LA is now a stop on one of those star tours and skinny little Sam has her high tops in a bunch over it. She recently tweeted that she told a tour guide to STFU. Oh, Sam.

I thought the only time DJ Sam was home was late at night/early morning when she is woken up by the sound of Lindsay screaming that she's been robbed or that someone hacked her Blackberry. Wouldn't you think Sam would rather deal with a tour guide than Lindsay? I would. Crack is whack, yo!

If it gets to be too much I'm sure Sam will pack up her stereo and headphones and move out of LA. Because it must be nice to have money to do that. Ugh.

STFU, indeed.

Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments: