Friday, July 17, 2009

This week sucked

Being the lone administrative drone in the office meant not only extra work, but extra time pretending to care. Ugh. No, you don't have to announce you are going to lunch when I see you leave everyday at the same time. Also, please cut down on the amount of cologne you subject the entire office to. Oh, and please shut your office door so that I am not subjected to phone calls with your brother, who, for some reason that only God knows, you feel the need to call by name every five seconds.

For example: Tom, I'm serious. No, Tom, Tom, seriously, Tom. No, Tom. I mean, Tom.....

While that is going on, I have a look on my face similar to the one Esther wears in the poster for the upcoming film, Orphan. Esther is supposed to be a little devil, but she may be my new hero. I won't judge until I see how annoying that step family is. Maybe they talk on the phone and repeat someone's name over and over. If so, Team Esther!

Yanks are back in action after the All-Star break, so let's hope there is some life in their bats (and HGH in their bodies). I'm sure with a few extra days of sun, A-Hole will be glowing a new shade of orange.

500 Days of Summer opens today. Go out and see it. Looks good and has the makings of my favorite summer film. Until I see Orphan, of course. Don't burn me alive, Esther!

Regular blogging next week....whatever that means.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Let's go to 'Orphan'. You still got it girl. I wish Hollywood would notice your great writing!