Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Chris Brown stole my shirt...kind of

Did you check out the Chris Brown apology video on You Tube? Bitch, please!

First of all, I had a similar shirt to the one he wears in the video when I was in junior high. Ummm....that was in the 80s. Are those shirts making a comeback? Are off center buttons going to be the rage again? Were they ever? I swear that I got that shirt at a cool store. Ummm....possibly. Anyway, is Chris trying to bring this look back to distract people from his nonsense? Nice try, ass. Those gold buttons can only distract for so long!

Secondly, he beat the crap out of Rihanna in February. It's now the third week in July. 5 months for your lawyer to come up with a few minutes of dialogue, have someone write it out on cue cards, find an empty office, and rummage through my Good Will bag so you can have something to wear on camera? Really? Hmmm...FAIL!

Is this ass releasing an album soon? Have we been witness to opening night of the Chris Brown Apology Tour? I'm not buying. Who has money after buying U2 tickets? Those boys don't come cheap. And I don't condone violence that you get a slap on the wrist for after spending months jet skiing and hanging out at clubs like you don't have a care in the world.

Chris, get some counseling and stop this charade. Take some time off and get your life together.

My name is Judgey McJudgerson and I approve this message. Without buttons.

No comments: