Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I need some caffeine

Seriously. Very tired the last few days. I'll blame the Yankees mental cruelty by sucking as badly as the Mets. For shame, boys. Time to tap off the syringe and get back to winning. Ugh. Atlanta. Chipper Jones meets his equal in skeeviness with A-Rod.

What else?

Oh, right. J&K+8. Bye bye, marriage. Those kids should run away as fast as they can.

Joe Jonas is a bitter bitch! Last night, he and his eyebrows gave a verbal smack to one Ms. Taylor Swift. Easy, Tweezy. While performing one of their lame ass songs, Much Better, Joe replaced the line "Now I'm done with super stars" with "Now I'm done with country stars." Mmmm hmmm. Could he have been talking about Kenny Chesney? Well, of course. But, I guess the real money is on Taylor. Doesn't he have a girlfriend? Simmer down, Joe Jonas, and use a lower setting on your straight iron.

Cammie D. got a star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame yesterday. Was it deserved? Probably not. I mean, she was in two films that I've found entertaining: There's Something About Mary and In Her Shoes. However, she's in a lot of crap that I wouldn't even rent. But that's just me. And toothy Tom Cruise let Katie out of the house long enough for a show of support during the ceremony. How sweet.

The less said about Chris Brown's plea deal, the better.

No comments: