Friday, May 22, 2009

Round II for Robin and Sean is over

Dysfunction, anyone? Sean and Robin Wright Penn are the new poster children (after my parents).

Sean Penn filed legal separation papers last month, but yesterday he withdrew the petition. Oy. This makes the 2nd time in about 18 months that each has filed papers and then had them withdrawn.

Sean's rep for sleazing it up on the ladies is quite well-known. And can I just say, "HUH?" With a side of "HIM? REALLY?!?!?" Robin deserves better. Anyone and everyone deserves better. However, he must have talked his way back into her good graces and now they are reconciling.

Robin, just say no!

In other news, this weekend is the unofficial start to Summer. Not my favorite season (being a pasty thing), but I do love my baseball. And, thanks to good luck that looks suspiciously like a syringe, my Yanks are on a 9-game winning streak. Tomorrow I will see my first game at the new stadium and I'm hoping it all goes well. My sanity is on the line, as my father will be joining me. Watch out, Stadium Security! Brawling could ensue.

No comments: