Tuesday, May 05, 2009

The Hills

The Diva is back, this time coming to us from her new digs in Philly. Can't you just smell the cheesesteaks and hear the Fresh Prince theme song?

Some technical difficulties got in the way of me seeing the first 3 minutes of tonight's episode. I'm sure I missed truly riveting television, so someone will have to fill me in.

Heidi's weave needs some help. It looks like Barbie's hair after a 3 year old runs rampant with a toy brush.

"There's always gonna be another Stacy." Stunningly wise words from the bartender who just won't let her time in the Hills limelight fade.

Are Jayde and Audrina gonna have a fake boob-off? Because I think that's the only fair way to settle this ongoing drama over Brody.

I didn't know someone could chug Jager straight from the bottle like that and still be living. Jayde is insane.

A couple sessions with Speidi is probably driving this doctor to drink.

There goes Jayde with the Jager again. I always expected Playmates to be classier than that.

Audrina is certainly making a fashion statement with that hat. What the statement is, I'm not sure.

Okay, so I am a little light on the recapping tonight. Please don't fire me from Celebrity Skewer like Stephanie is gonna get fired from People's Revolution next week.
I make no promises!

No comments: