Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Hills

Someone needs to look at a calendar.

I will cut the Diva a little slack because she had to deal with our parents for two days in a row. The torture!


I'm a day late with the recap...whoops!

Lo, why mess up the natural order of things by getting a job? Weren't you perfecting the art of doing nothing but looking pretty and laying out by the pool?

Hilarious is the only word to describe Stephanie and Lauren's work/boy conversation. Adding to the hilarity: Lauren's knit hat (I hate this look) and Steph's ultra-spacey attitude.

Was that a skirt or a dress or a long shirt Stephanie was rocking at work? Whatever it was, I'm saying it's work inappropriate.

I'm always surprised when Audrina is given responsibility at work and she actually delivers. I always expect her to drop the ball.

Is Davis Factor going to be the new Brent Bolthouse?

Awkward, idiotic, pointless. This is what comes to mind as I watch Heidi confront this bartender. Again. Will this ever come to an end? Also, what do these people at the bar think of this face-off? They can't enjoy their cocktails in this kind of hostile atmosphere.

Calling the LAPD: possible domestic disturbance brewing on the sidewalk between Audrina and JB. If they pulled up and saw JB in his cut-off pants, would they take him in for a crime against fashion?

Steph should take off that headband before it squeezes the five remaining braincells out of her head.

Hold on I'm gonna stop blogging now because I have to go check out Spencer's Twitter page to see what he's up to. Ew.

If I were Lauren, I would've fired Stephanie as soon as I sat my skinny jeans back down at my desk. Put the girl out of her misery already.

No comments: