Tuesday, April 14, 2009

More Hills madness

The only thing worse than a Yankee loss is Speidi screen time. Here to make sense of it all is our resident Diva:

I haven't yet recovered from the ridiculousness of last week's season premiere, and already it's time for a new Hills ep. The sleaziness of Spencer doesn't wear off that quickly, sadly.

How random is it that Heidi would even mention her high school ex to Stephanie when the entire time she was back home she seemed as if she couldn't care less that she ran into him? What a bleached blonde trouble maker.

Did you see Lauren's claws come when Stephanie brings up joining Lauren at work? Because I did.

I've probably said this a million times, but Speidi, I'm so over you!

Kelly Cutrone strikes again. Stephanie was shaking in her stilettos.

Oh no, I didn't want to see Spencer's doofus friend Charlie ever again. I was hoping he had a one episode stint and that was it.

Note to Ms. Bartender and her equally queer friends: you have to find a cooler go-to song than "Pour Some Sugar On Me." You're not 18 years old and pledging a sorority.

You don't want a piece of S.Pratt. She'll revert to her druggie days and go crazy on you in no time.

I give Heidi credit for looking Spencer in the eye when he has that furry distraction all over his face. Grun-gy. Also I give her credit for teetering on those heels of hers. That's a broken ankle just waiting to happen.

Looks like Audrina gets some face time next week. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. But I'll be here to recap regardless.

No comments: