Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Hills

The Unemployed Diva took time out of her busy schedule to recap more hijinx and tediousness from the gang. Thanks, Diva!.

I'm sure everyone is as sick of hearing about and seeing footage from the Speidi wedding as I am. But we'll have to wait to watch the final edited version of the nuptials from hell until this season's finale airs. We just have a regular episode to watch tonight.

So it seems Paris released Doug from her bony little fingers long enough to join the boys in Hawaii. That was nice of her.

Are oddly placed tattoos a prerequisite for going on this trip? I think so.

How often does Speidi hit up Barnes & Noble? Their attempts to seem smart are pathetic.

The way the lighting at the restaurant accents Spencer's face fuzz is really hideous.

I see Spencer dipped into his stash of AC Slater tank tops for his boxing session with Colby. Go Bayside!

Okay, so I find Colby and his gf both generally pleasant. And they annoy Spencer so that gives them bonus points.

Audrina looks a hot mess at dinner. Her hair is all over the place and her eyes are especially squinty. If Brody wants to deal with that, best of luck.

Maybe I just don't care enough about the Brody/Audrina storyline because it seemed pretty drama-free to me.

Final note: how does Lauren keep her boyfriend (that guy from My Boys) away from the cameras? Are they even still dating? It's really too difficult to keep track.

I haven't seen pics of them in forever, so I'm not sure. Also, couldn't he do better?

1 comment:

The Girl said...

wow that is a pretty brutal recap! i enjoyed last nights ep, and i think audrina is looking better these days... (new makeup/nose/eyelids?)

i agree my boys pj bf can do better!