Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My apologies

I haven't updated in days and I know I have let you down. I am so sorry.

HA! No I'm not. Get your own news, bitches!

Seriously, my lack of updates is not a direct result of Jamie Lynn giving birth. Zoey 101 is a mom now and I have come to terms with that. The real reason I haven't updated lately is because I am getting ready for my trip to Cali on Saturday, and I am gearing up for the live blogging I will be doing from the Hancock premiere.

If that were true, I'm sure there would be a lot of posts complaining about how I can't see because I'm short and how annoying Will Smith is in front of a crowd. I would also be wondering aloud if DJ Jazzy Jeff was invited, and if not, what is the story behind their feud?

I am leaving for Hollywood on Saturday, and I hope to have many celebrity sightings. The SAG strike will most likely start on Monday, and if I have to march with a picket sign in order to hold meet-n-greets with celebrities, than so be it.

Long live SAG! But if this strike prevents my favorite shows from starting on time in the Fall, than I'll have to bash a few heads. Even those of my fake tv boyfriends.

But while I have a minute, I just want to wish Heather Locklear well while she gets some help for anxiety and depression. Yes, it is Denise and Richie's fault.

I also want to remind you, my loyal reader(s), to watch My Life on the D-List Thursdays at 10:00 on Bravo. Kathy Griffin is, and always will be, the funniest woman alive. I believe this week she explores Gayhem, which is what you get when you mix Gays and Mayhem. Fabulous!

No comments: