Wednesday, June 18, 2008

AC Slater is not hot

You hear me, People Magazine?!?!?!?

Ewwwww.

Crackheads at the mag named Mario Lopez the Hottest Bachelor of 2008. I bet Karina Smirnoff begs to differ!

I'm sorry, but Mario is nasty. Not physically (I guess) but HE CHEATS ON EVERY WOMEN HE DATES. Oh, and marries. Remember Ali Landry of Dorito commercial and Felicity fame? She played Noel's wife when he went through his Leon phase. Well, he cheated on her at his bachelor party and the poor thing didn't find out until after they were married. Annulment, thy name is Landry.

He's gross.

Fast forward to Season 3 of Dancing with the Stars, when he was paired with Karina Smirnoff (she of the perpetual bitch face). They cha cha'd their way to love and moved in together. Then, turns out, he was cheating on her with a waitress from Hooter's for almost a year. Classy!

I hope some rabid dog bites his dimples off.

Too harsh?

Besides, we all know that my secret boyfriend, John Krasinski, is the Hottest Bachelor of 2008. He just needs to shave that beard and drop Jonesy.

No comments: