Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Dr. Drew will have his hands full

Season 2 of Celebrity Rehab began filming yesterday and I cannot wait to see it.

Sadly, it will not be airing until October. Oh, the drama.

Jeff Conaway is back for another stint. Is he still with Enabler Vicki? She is as messed up as Jeff but in a lot more denial. I hope Dr. Drew can find a way to keep her ass off the show. She is ripe with stank and co-dependency issues. Kenickie can't get better with you around, Vicki! Where's Rizzo? I thought Travolta was trying to help with Scientology. Maybe even Jeff, as addicted as they come, was like, "Oh, hell no! Keep L. Ron and the aliens away from me. John, are you gay? And pass the pills!"

Other addicts on the new season include Sebastian Bach, from Skid Row. I think we can blame years on Gilmore Girls for this. Amy Sherman-Palladino almost drove me to drugs with Luke's long lost daughter and the return of Christopher. I feel your pain, Bach.

Let's see.....Heidi Fleiss reportedly dropped out. Probably realized she couldn't pimp out Tawny Kitaen and split. Remember Tawny from the Whitesnake videos? And I thought I had big hair in the 80s! In 2005, Tawny apparently gained super-strength from drugs and beat the crap out of her husband, former MLB pitcher Chuck Finley, with her shoe. Maybe she never got over David Coverdale.

Rounding out the patients will be former Guns N' Roses drummer Steven Adler, Rod Stewart's son, Sean, Amber Smith (who I had to look up because I had never heard of her....she was the Wonderbra model), Season 1 American Idol contestant Nikki McKibbin, Aaron Carter, and Rodney King. Yes, that Rodney King.

I hope Dr. Drew has gotten plenty of rest and taken his vitamins. Love you, Drew!

No comments: