Thursday, June 12, 2008

Izzy is an ingrate

Well, Ms. Katherine Heigl knows how to get attention, doesn't she? And not just for marrying a fugly singer.

The actress, who won a Best Supporting Actress Emmy last year for her role on Grey's Anatomy, is bowing out of contention for this year's award. She released a statement yesterday, saying, "I did not feel that I was given the material this season to warrant an Emmy nomination and in an effort to maintain the integrity of the Academy organization, I withdrew my name from contention."

*SMACK* to Shonda Rhimes and the rest of the writing staff on the show.

I mean, there is being gracious, but there is also being a bitch. If she really thought her role was such ass, just don't submit a tape. No need for a statement as to why. Do you think people are on pins and needles waiting to see what you were going to submit? Someone needs a dose of reality, STAT.

What an idiot.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I wonder what Gerard Depardieu has to say about this...

JP said...

"I knew she was a brat!"

Or something like that, probably in French.