Thursday, August 17, 2006

Welcome!

Life is weird.

One day you are the last person on the planet to have an internet connection, and the next you are starting your own blog.

So, here it is. I figure if Paris Hilton can consider herself the hardest working person she knows, and Joey Potter can have Tom Cruise's(or L. Ron Hubbard's)baby, than I can start a blog.

I'd like to start off by bowing down to the WE network for bringing back Felicity. Although I have all four seasons on dvd, I love watching episodes as if its a current series.

Today is "My Best Friend's Wedding." Did I love the storyline of Felicity sleeping with Noel? No. Did I love how cute Scott Speedman looked with a shaved head and scruff? Yes. Poor writing is (almost) completely forgiven when Ben looks this good. And Amy Aquino is in this episode, and she is amazing as Dr. Toni Pavone.

Elena is about to not marry Tracy(played by Donald Faison). Oh, and Donald is supposedly dating Cacee Cobb(Jessica Simpson's friend/assistant/fellow ass). So, he is going to have to do some serious dancing on Scrubs this season to get back in my good graces. I think Zach Braff needs to organize an intervention, pronto.

Call me for an invite, Zach! I'd love to be there.

I'll make my play when I see them on the red carpet for the Emmy's. More to come on that.

Awww. Sean and Meghan got married. What a cool couple. And, I believe, the first to combine their first names.....Smeghan. Love them! Suck it, Bennifer(1 and 2).

Well, have a great night. Try to catch the season finale of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. It's a really hilarious show that F/X better have the good sense to bring back.

Trust me, F/X, you don't want my wrath. See: J.J. Abrams.

Definitely more to come on that.

No comments: