Sunday, August 20, 2006

Motherf***ing snakes

Yes, I'm 12 and can't spell out a curse word.

Saw Snakes on a Plane today. Very entertaining. Perfect summer movie....action, comedy, craptastic acting, and snakes.

Sam Jackson really is The Man. How he kept a straight face through some of his dialogue is beyond me. Kudos, Sam!

Julianna Margulies bugged. I loved her on ER and I'm starting to think it's only because I loved her with George Clooney. Her voice grated today. A LOT. I think George should give her a role in Ocean's 13 so I can test my new theory.

There is a really funny music video at the end of the film. Don't know the name of the band, but the song was really dumb(and, therefore, hilarious). Sam makes an appearance wearing one of his signature hats(which I've been over for years, but, he's The Man, so whatever).

Early estimates are that the film is a dud. Friday morning, some movie reviewer for a local radio station thought it could pull in 70 million. He was only 55 million off. With the buzz surrounding the film for the last several months, I was sure it would do at least 30 million. More proof that I know nothing.

The Red Sox are beating the Yankees and I feel blind rage coming on. If only I could unleash some snakes into their dugout.

Ooh! I smell sequel if any studio would like to take a chance.

No comments: