Friday, September 25, 2009

SNL season premiere

Ugh. Meghan Fox is hosting.

Don't let that scare you. Trannies need work, too! I know many have compared her to Angie Jolie, but I think that is an insult to Angie (and isn't Jennifer Aniston in charge of all Angie insults?)....unless she's down with the drag.

More importantly, U2 is the musical guest. Last time they performed on the show, Amy Poehler was so excited she cried. I hope she is there tomorrow night.

Larry, please wear a white tee. Thanks.

On a completely different note, I was happy to read that one of my favorite character actresses, Amy Aquino, has been elected as SAG Secretary-Treasurer. Amy played the pivotal role of Dr. Toni Pavone on Felicity from 2000-2002. What a pistol! She told it like it was, and wouldn't let Benjamin Covington get away with just being cute. She meant business! And she would blow smoke in your face to prove that she was not having any of your nonsense.

Congrats to Amy.

No comments: