Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Star Jones admits to gastric bypass surgery. I admit to loving ice cream.

Is anyone surprised by this?

Did she really think anyone bought that Pilates helped her lose all of the weight? Please. I do Pilates once every six months and it hasn't helped me lose a pound. Should I be doing it more often, or quitting my job to launch a full-scale investigation behind the scam that is Pilates? Hmmm......

What is even more hilarious than the Pilates lie is the lie that her husband is straight. Oh, Star! Maybe she goes by the ole' George Costanza mantra that "It isn't a lie if YOU believe it." The repulsion on Big Gay Al's face everytime they are photographed together isn't going to get this little firecracker down!

Deny, deny, deny.

You can read Star's confession in the August issue of Glamour magazine. You know Kathy Griffin will be having a good laugh over it.

No comments: