Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Donna Martin is all grown up and marrying people off

Oh, Tori!

In addition to horrible actress and homewrecker, Tori Spelling can now add "Reverend" to her resume. The new mom was ordained online and married a same-sex couple at her bed and breakfast this past weekend. Congrats to Tony and Dex.

Apparently, one of the grooms performed a song and dance that was "show stopping." Martinis were named after the happy couple's favorite Broadway shows and served to guests at the reception. The gays know how to throw a party.

If I ever get married, I want to have martinis named after all of my fake tv and movie boyfriends. That will show my new husband that although I love him, I love my fake boyfriends even more and am really just settling. And that's what marriage is all about, right?

And, no, I will not have Tori performing the ceremony. I'm holding out for Doherty.

No comments: