Friday, August 28, 2009

Is Bluntski engaged?

Emily Blunt has been spotted around NYC sporting a big diamond on her left hand.

Guess The Office and Verizon ads pay well, young Krasinski.

And on another note, all of this recent Felicity talk makes me think that I'll be breaking out those dvds this weekend. I really miss that show.

To me, it's one of the greats. Terrific writing combined with a stellar cast of actors really took it to another level. And although I am not a fan of love triangles, I have to say that Keri and the two Scotts (which would make a superb band name) really brought out the best in each other. They played off of each other beautifully and made it one of the more difficult decisions for viewers. Whether you were Team Noel (*stink eye*) or Team Ben, you were witness to three tremendous actors showcasing their talents.

Gah! When is the reunion happening????

*UPDATE* John's rep has confirmed the engagement (not to me, silly. To People Magazine). Long live Bluntski!

No comments: