Thursday, August 13, 2009

Noel Crane gets a job

And it's not just being cute.

Scott Foley, of Felicity and The Unit fame, has been cast in an upcoming episode of L&O: SVU. He'll play someone cute that wasn't as cute as Ben, so he had to marry someone else while Felicity lived happily ever with Ben.

Fen 4 ever!

Scott becomes the 2nd cute guy in Hollywood to suddenly find himself out of regular series work and jumping on to the mean streets of NY with Mariska and Chris. Mr. Wentworth Miller will also bring his piercing eyes to an episode this upcoming season. In fact, the Season Premiere! Oh la.

Scott will be seen in the 4th episode, entitled, "Noel Was Here." HA! Kidding.
It will be entitled "Hammered." Which is clearly what the writers were when they wrote that storyline of Felicity going back in time. I see you pounding back the tequila shots, Abrams and Reeves! You can't fool me.

I know this has been my first post in forever, but work has been a troublesome affair involving listening to others, sending multiple emails to various others, and acting like I care. It wears a girl out, I tell ya!

I am toying with a few new ideas for this site, including a Proj Run recap as well as weekly reader profiles. After those two weeks are over, we'll have to see what else I can come up with! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

The Girl said...

what this is awesome. i love SVU

and i love NOEL

Jessica said...

It's true. SOME people I used to live with chose not to be Team Ben. Sadly.