Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sass and sequins

I believe we are assured of at least one of those things as Season 7 of Project Runway kicks off tonight at 10pm on Lifetime.

Are you ready for the drama? The backstabbing? The sewing machines that are never threaded correctly? Nina Garcia giving an eye roll? Tim Gunn looking concerned?

Well, get yourselves ready. You have a few hours.

Yours truly will be giving you weekly recaps of all the madness a new set of designers are sure to bring. Here's how it will work: a new episode will air on Thursday. I will post my recap by Sunday night.

Now, you may be asking, "Celebrity Skewer, why can't I get a recap of a Thursday night show on Friday?" And my response will be, "Because you are annoying and don't deserve one." And I'll mean it.

Make it work, bitches!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Walking by Parsons and Bryant Park yesterday got me extra excited for this season. Can't wait for the first total breakdown where Tim has to console a designer in the break area...