Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More Hills Hijinx

The Diva has fulfilled her obligations for two weeks straight. I noted it in my wish book.

Whitney almost pulled a Britney getting out of that NYC taxi. You know what I'm talking about. If she's living in the city now, she should work on her technique.

Heidi is looking for a new job after getting fired, and Spencer...is still loafing around their apartment for a living.

Ew, male models. Ew. I didn't exactly see any Tyson Beckfords walking that runway.

The "Serenader" (not a cool nickname) is g-ross if you ask me. Just getting a weird/unshowered vibe from him.

Look at Brent Bolthouse laying the smackdown on Spencer. FINALLY. I've been waiting for someone to do it for years.

So Whitney and her toothpick legs are working that bar hard, huh? Do we feel bad for Alex? I can't decide.

Okay, now I've decided to feel bad for Alex! Whit didn't even say goodbye to him. I didn't think she had it in her.

No comments: