Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Hills

The Diva is here with a pre-Thanksgiving recap:

I'll assume that because Spencer and Heidi eloped, I can return my previously purchased wedding gift. But in the meantime, let's get started with tonight's episode.

Has Audrina's work friend finally reached her breaking point with Audrina's latest show of tears over the supposed Lauren-J.Bobby hook-up? She couldn't come up with much to say to console Audrina and her hug was half-hearted at best. I don't know how she's lasted this long.

As Lauren is calling Audrina crazy and making fun of Justin Bobby's minimal showering, you know Lo is thinking "Finally, I can have Lauren all back to myself now. Next on my list: world domination." Insert wicked laugh here.

So Heidi has lost her office and has been banished to the land of cubicles at Bolthouse. Boo hoo. It's nice to see her recent firing and re-hiring hasn't stopped her from having personal visits/unnecessary conversations at work. Don't know how Bolthouse let that gem go the first time.

It's no secret that I have never been a Justin Bobby fan, but I want to thank him for shutting Audrina up and telling her what I was practically screaming at the TV: You're an idiot!

Wait, what was that exchange between Heidi and Spencer? It didn't make sense. I mean, most of their time on this show doesn't make sense, but this really didn't make sense.

It was partly the lighting at the club, and partly her stone cold stare, but Audrina looked like one crazy chick when she confronted Lauren (again) about the rumors. I was scared she was gonna completely lose it and start flipping over tables and go for Lo's hair and...it was gonna get real messy. Not tonight, but maybe next week. Until then, Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: