Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Hey, y'all! I'm pregnant!

My name is Jamie Lynn Spears. My older sister is a dumbass, and so am I! I got pregnant because a stork landed on my trailer in Louisiana and told me I was going to have a baby in a few months. Nine, I think. Well, I didn't know what to do. My mom was locked in her room writing a book on parenting and my dad was somewhere getting drunk. I wanted to call my sister, but she lives in another time zone and likes to freebase and go wig shopping. I can never reach her. So, I did what any smart young girl would do: I picked up my magic 8-ball and shook it really hard. It said, "Yes, you are an idiot." Isn't that funny?

Alright, let me stop. Teen pregnancy is no laughing matter. What is funny is that Jamie Lynn is well on her way to being a has been at the ripe ole' age of 18. Idiot.

Reports claim that Brit did not know until reporters asked her for her reaction last night. Oh, snap! You know she will not be happy having to share the headlines with her sister. I mean, it's fine when she's on some Nickelodeon show that tweens watch, but no one is going to take my nightly spot on E! News or TMZ. It's on, bitch!

Also interesting is a report that Jamie Lynn is further along than the 3 months she told OK! Magazine. Maybe that story in the National Enquirer back in July was correct....we'll just have to see when she pops out that kid.

Wonder if her beloved boyfriend, Casey, will still be around. Hmmm.....

No comments: