Friday, October 23, 2009

Yes, I'm alive

I've just been consumed with playoff baseball.

The Yankees are taking a 3-2 series lead back to Da Bronx tomorrow night with Andrew Eugene Pettitte on the mound. Andy is probably flipping through his "Power For Living" book as we speak, so I want to send him some good vibes and best wishes.

Love you, Andy!

A lot has been happening in the world of entertainment over the past few weeks. Let's recap, shall we?

Lindsay has bigger lips. Nicky Kidman, too. Ladies, Ladies, Ladies. Not a good look for either of you. Brings more attention to your faces, and, really, not a good idea. At all.

Sienna Miller has landed on Broadway (and more than a few men, I'm guessing) as she stars in After Miss Julie. Oy. Reviews focused on her looks, always a nice, condescending way of saying, "Ummmm....best stick to breaking up marriages, ho."

The Kardashians have fake married people, gotten knocked up by d-bags, and reconciled with their football player boyfriends. I'm exhausted! No wonder Bruce Jenner needs so much plastic surgery. He must not get any sleep with all of those bitches fighting for the spotlight. Pipe down, hags!

Jon and Kate have fought and fought and fought in the media (are they the PA version of the Lohan Family?) and Jon has continued to make poor clothing decisions. My hope is that the twins take the younger kids and run away. This has the makings of a nice Disney film as they are taken in by a kind, sane, rational family that has enough money to pay for all of their therapy bills. Good luck, kids!

A shady family made people think their son was trapped in a flying balloon. It was riveting drama. Sadly, we were all duped. Luckily, no one was hurt. Although, there are now allegations of spousal abuse and child endangerment and who knows where this will all lead. All I know is that no sane family would subject themselves to the tv show Wife Swap, and that should have been our first clue that something was not quite right. Also, naming your son Falcon.

I enjoyed a delicious red velvet cupcake from Crumbs bakery. I highly recommend it.

Ashley Simpson-Wentz got her ass fired from Melrose Place. Oh, Ash. She'll now have more time to spend with her husband and child. And not eat.

Celebrities did things that annoyed me. They are too numerous to mention, but just know that I know you know who you are. And I'm very disappointed in all of you.

Well, I hope you feel you have been caught up with all that is vital and news- worthy. If not, please keep it to yourself. If, however, you feel your life has been enriched by this blog entry, feel free to send baked goods or cash to my home.

Go Yanks!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Girl said...

i will send you christmas cookies if you update your blog more often haha