Monday, September 29, 2008

ScarJo says "I do"

Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds were married on Saturday evening in Canada.

Yes, Hollywood couples, it is possible to marry without everyone in the world knowing about it and you having to complain that paparazzi ruined your special day.

When John Krasinski and I walk down the aisle, I expect there to be little fanfare as well. Could that have something to do with him not knowing about my plans? Possibly.

Best of luck to the happy couple!

Alanis, I suggest a valium and some booze. Plus, he won't be able to sustain that body forever. Will Scarlett love him without those abs? Doubtful.

2 comments:

Manager Mom said...

Hi fellow Stamford blogger.

I just broke up with Keanu Reeves and we managed to keep our affair secret for YEARS. So I hear ya on the discretion thing.

Manager Mom said...

P.s. We have a facebook group with Fairfield county bloggers and a monthly in-person happy hour meetup. email me at lambira@gmail.com if you want more info.