Thursday, November 11, 2010

Country sick

Writing quickly from Betty Ford before Lindsay and I hit up Forever 21 again. Papa Lohan is paying for our new scarves and leggings. What a humanitarian!

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to Miranda Lambert for cutting Gwyneth Paltrow a side eye on my behalf last night after G's performance of the song "Country Strong" at the CMAs last night. Now don't get all bent and scream at me that my G hate makes me blind to her musical talent. I'm not denying she has some. Like, she didn't make my ears bleed. I actually thought she sounded good. BUT A STANDING OVATION??? When Loretta Lynn just sang minutes before her? Stop that right now!!

Bless Vince Gill's heart for standing up there with her.

And don't get me started on the guitar strumming.

But she did well. I will give her that. And she did look nervous, which I appreciate. It was refreshing because she normally comes across as so smug and up her own ass.

Gotta run! I see some paps lurking behind the fence.

No comments: