Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Where has the time gone?

Wasn't it just 2008?

Well, I am exhausted. Trying to drink more water and walk more during the day is very tiring.

Anyway, is anyone watching Bromance on MTV? Ugh. Brody Jenner is a nightmare. Tedious on The Hills, so it makes perfect sense to give him his own show. And don't get me started on Whitney Port. The City looks like a snoozefest. Mondays will never be the same.

Neil Patrick Harris is hosting SNL this week. Yes, please. LOVE him. So damn funny on HIMYM. I really hope he wins a Globe this Sunday. Well deserved.

The Jonas Brothers are presenting during the ceremony. Really? Gah. As Liz Lemon would say, "Youths!"

Speaking of Liz, there is a new 30 Rock this week. Can't wait. I've missed having new episodes to rewind during laughing fits. The Office returns all-new on the 15th.

Scrubs returns tonight at 9:00 on it's new home, ABC. Thank you for taking on this funny show and giving it the respect NBC never could, Steve McPherson! Now, if only you could respect me enough to air the final three Pushing Daisies episodes now and not make me wait until summer. Annoying, to say the least.

Also annoying? Trying to be healthy. I need to go on the Lohan diet.

No comments: