Friday, March 02, 2007

Izzie better get over herself

Katherine Heigl is pissed and everyone is going to know about it!

She isn't getting as much money as her co-stars on Grey's Anatomy. Well, I guess I would be pissed too.

Too bad they can't get paid by how annoying their character is. She'd be the richest person, EVER. She could buy and sell Bill Gates 100 times over. My gosh, Izzie sucks.

Touchstone released a statement which pretty much says that they own her for six seasons, and if she thinks about taking this to court they'll stick Jackie Chiles on her ass. Now that I would pay to see.

Katie released a statement of her own saying that Touchstone can suck it and that like the Queen of Soul, she too wants some R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

I hope she saved well during her Roswell days, because I can't see her creepy fiance, Josh Kelley, paying for her legal bills. I can see a trip to get his brows waxed before they get married, though.

If I didn't know any better, I would wonder if this sudden hissy over money wasn't to drum up some publicity for her movie Knocked Up. However, I do know better. The movie doesn't come out until June 1st.

Best of luck to you, Katie! And by that I mean let Izzie die in a May sweeps episode when the ghost of Denny gets bored and decides to take out her heart. That'll show her!

No comments: